Know How to Book a Room
Step 1: Check in
- Go to LUCI ROOMS website and click the link Book now! You will be redirected to LUCI ROOMS in the Technica Del Arte shop.
- Name your Room
- Fill in the name of your Room. This name can always be changed afterwards.
- Time zone
- Your UTC time zone offset is automatically selected but you can change here if necessary. After purchase your time zone is set and is used to schedule Room opening days. Find out more in the Room Manager.
- Amount of day
- Enter the number of days you want to purchase. The 24 hour period starts when the Room is opened via the Room Manager. A Room can be opened directly or scheduled for a later time and date and can contain single or multiple days. Once opened you can do multiple interviews per day or stream 24 hours if you like.
- Add to Cart
- Click ‘Add to Cart’
Step 2: Buying process
- Click ‘View Cart’
- Check the items in the cart. If you want to change your cart, remove your items and go back to Step 1.
- Enter coupon code if applicable and update.
- ‘Proceed to checkout’
Step 3 Billing Details
- Fill in your details and choose your payment method.
- If you are a returning customer, login in first.
- You don’t need an account for LUCI Rooms, but it’s useful to create one if you’d like to rent another Room in the future.
Step 4 Payment Method
- We offer a wide range of payment methods.
- After selecting the method you want, click ‘Place order’. You will be redirected to the secure payment service.
- If your order is successful, you will see the order confirmation window, and a confirmation email will be sent to your email address.
Step 5 Accessing your Room
- Your order will be processed and an ‘Access Details of your LUCI Room’ email will be sent to your email address. If the email doesn’t arrive within a few minutes, please check your spam folder.
- In the ‘Access Details’ email you will find a link that will redirect you to your Room Manager page. Your purchased amount of Room days are transferred to this Manager.
- If you have an account at the Technica Del Arte webshop you will also find your Room in ‘My Rooms’ in the account menu. When you click your Room, you will be redirected to your Rooms Manager page.
- From the Room Manager page, you can Open your Room, invite guests, change the name, add a logo, schedule your purchased days, monitor your active guest list and more.
Let’s go and Manage your Room for the first time in Know How to Set Up A Room.